Under this programme Rātā Foundation supports grassroots initiatives in the community, including organisational running costs.
This funding programme is for organisations requesting $20,000 or less.
What you need to know
- We don't have closing dates – you choose when to apply.
- Generally the time-frame* for a funding decision will be ten weeks, once we have received a complete application and all the required information.
- You need to complete an application form, that focuses on the outcomes of your project or the needs of your organisation.
- You can only receive one grant in our financial year (1 April to 31 March). You can apply to only one funding programme at a time.
Before you apply:
- You can contact our Funding Team to discuss your application on freephone 0508 266 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need someone to help you in person - give us a ring or send us an email and we can arrange to come to your place.
- Review our funding priorities and criteria under Connect, Learn, Participate, Support and Sustain on our What We Fund
- Find out if your organisation can apply, what types of costs are funded
- Have a look through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information on applying for funding.
*Time frames specified may vary slightly due to public holidays.