Rātā debuts new-look website
Rātā Foundation has ended 2019 on a high note with the redevelopment of its website.
We have redeveloped the site to streamline information and improve navigation based on feedback we received from our users and staff.
It also better reflects Rātā’s purpose – We Invest in Communities – and reflect our partnering with the community through our funding to create inter-generational social change.
Chief Executive Leighton Evans says the website redevelopment provided an opportunity to further showcase some of the great work going on in the community, along with information on who Rātā is and what we do.
New features include:
- A simpler navigation bar with drop-down links to Who We Are, Funding, Community Stories, Insights and Ideas, and What’s On In News
- Easy-to-find buttons for logging into the funding portal and registering for funding
- A Homepage which really reflects both Rātā and the community we serve, links to information on how and why we fund, the latest in News and Community Stories, and quick links to Insights
- An interactive Our Purpose page
- Dedicated pages with details on our funding priority areas of Learn, Support, Connect, Participate and the recently-launched Sustain
- A dedicated page for Our Cultural Journey, with information on our Māori Engagement Strategy, Ihi Research and accompanying video projects
- Streamlined Frequently Asked Questions page, divided into relevant drop-down sections
- A number of Rātā’s research, policies, investment and funding documents, and Good Practice Guidelines have been updated
- Updated Staff and Trustee biography pages, with new profile images for Staff
- A Community Stories page, with a selection of videos and articles on the groups we support, and tags relating to each priority funding area
- The What’s On events guide, Rātā Connect newsletter, Blog, News and Media Release pages have been collated into one area on the drop-down navigation bar
For more information and to explore the new website yourself, visit ratafoundation.org.nz.
15 January 2020