Tono tuihono ināianei tonu
Ready to Apply?
Before you start
- If you are not registered under our new system in place April 2018, you will need to register here.
- A registration is linked to a person and not an organisation.
- You do not need a RealMe login.
- Find out more information about how to use the portal.
Now you are ready to complete your application
- First double check you are applying under the correct funding programme by visiting How We Fund.
- You may find it useful to check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find out if your organisation is eligible to apply, what we do and don’t fund and some tips on how to make a good application before your start.
- Work your way through the online application. Press Save as you go (bottom right).
- There are tips along the way to assist you to provide us with the information we need to assess your application.
Before you submit your application
- We are interested in hearing about the difference your project will make. Being clear about the outcomes of your project can be really helpful
- remember we won’t assess your application on how well you present the information, so please don’t worry about formatting your answers
- double-check you have completed your application questions fully
- ensure you have included all the supporting documents required
- contact us if you’re not sure which supporting documents to send
- create and keep copies of any hard-copy documents you send as we may ask questions about these
If you experience any issues with your online application please call us on freephone 0508 266 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply?
To discuss your application, please contact one of our Funding Team or phone us on freephone 0508 266 878 or apply now.