Tono tuihono ināianei tonu
Ready to Apply?
Is Rātā the right funder for your organisation?
Our funding makes more of a difference in communities who may face barriers to things that many of us take for granted, and where people act for the benefit of our environment and climate.
- Find out if you are eligible to apply and what our timeframes are.
- Learn about what we do and don’t fund (scroll down on the page).
- Find out more about our Funding Priorities and what we mean by supporting a community of need and reducing barriers.
Before you start
- If you are not registered under our new system in place April 2018, you will need to register here.
- A registration is linked to a person and not an organisation.
- You do not need a RealMe login.
- Find out more information about how to use the portal.
Before you start your application
- Check out How We Fund to find out which funding programme is best for you.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for tips on our funding processes and how to write a good application.
Before you submit your application
- Check you have completed your application questions fully.
- Have you identified the people you will be working with?
- Have you told us about the difference your project will make?
- Have you included all the required supporting documents?
- Contact us if you’re not sure which supporting documents to send.
- Create and keep copies of any hard-copy documents you send as we may ask questions about these.
- Lastly, don’t worry about formatting your answers.
If you experience any issues with your online application please call us on freephone 0508 266 878 or email email@example.com
Ready to apply?
To discuss your application, please contact one of our Funding Team or phone us on freephone 0508 266 878 or apply now.