Rata Foundation is dedicated to forging lasting bonds with its stakeholders, particularly through social media. Below are the guidelines for posting on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ratafoundation:
- We encourage thoughtful discussion, debate and differing viewpoints with the understanding that all comments on Rata Foundation's page must be civil, respectful, and appropriate for our audience. That audience includes, staff, trustees, stakeholders, fans and community members.
- When leaving comments, we encourage our fans and the wider community to remain on topic, to respond directly to the content at hand, and to be mindful that their comments are public and are publicly attached to their Facebook profiles. Also, its preferable not to post comments in ALL CAPS to get your point across, as this can be interpreted as shouting.
- We will not tolerate lewd, offensive, libelous, demeaning, or otherwise hurtful or hateful speech directed towards individuals or groups. Name calling and threats of violence - even theoretical - aimed at those with whom you disagree are inappropriate and are not conducive to a civil debate. We reserve the right - but assume no obligation - to delete such comments, and report offenders as appropriate.
- Mere disagreements with a particular article, positing, or with users will NOT in and of itself be ground's for a comment's removal.
- We do not permit messages selling products or promoting commercial and or other ventures. We will delete such messages with notice.
- Upon request of individuals named in comments, some comments may also be removed.